Prince Lionheart Review

 Prince Lionheart Balance Bike
 Prince Lionheart Balance Bike
I admit I was a little hesitant to order this bike with the one bad review. I'm glad I ended up going through with the purchase. I'll admit the directions I was following weren't the greatest but the bike was really easy to put together. Then when I finished, I found an addendum with much better instructions in the box. Oops. Luckily I had figured it out correctly so everyyhing was fine. I admit I hate assembling things and I had no problems.

Anyway as far as performance, me and my two and a half year old son were very happy with it. I can't imagine being much better than this one costing less then 1/3 the price. I was impressed with my son hopping on and pushing himself along with no problem. I would think he'll be lifting his feet soon and can see this being his favorite toy as we scoot around town. I would definitely recommend this bike to anyone interested in getting his child to learn to ride a bike.- By. Producer10-

0 comments: