Razor V-17 Youth Helmets Review

 Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet (Black Gloss)
Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet (Black Gloss)
Sept 2, 2009
You saved my son's Life
On August 31st my 10-year-old son, named Quincy, was racing down a hill on his bicycle. As he came to bottom of the hill there was a stop sign but he was riding to fast to yield to the oncoming vehicle. Within seconds, he and a small truck collided. As he hit the tuck, putting a 6 inch dent in the front fender, he was then thrown into the windshield and fell to the ground unconscious. Overall, the accident caused a mild concussion, a lot of bruises and abrasions and a broken right arm. Thankfully an abdominal CT showed no internal injuries.
After going to the ER by ambulance we were discharged and returned home. Before leaving the hospital parking lot, I thought I would take a moment and look at his helmet. Oddly, there was a wrinkle across the back of his helmet. I showed it to the ER doctor and he stated that without the safety the helmet my son would have had some level of head trauma. Wow, what a miracle!
I quickly recalled, that only about 6 weeks earlier, I purchased two Razor V-17 helmets--one for him and another for his older brother. At the time I was only going to buy one for his older brother but I remember having a distinct impression to buy one for him also. I am so grateful I did. When I consider how most people rely on a high power for direction their life, I too believe that a higher power, who I call the Holy Spirit, had impressed upon my mind to purchase this extra helmet. I have been raised a member of the Mormon Church or who is known as (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) and taught that the Lord knows all things and understands our lives and what transpires daily. Little did I know that the Lord knew events that would transpire in my son's life in the few days that would follow. I will be eternally grateful for the Saviors' understanding and knowledge of our life on this earth. He really wants us to be happy and never wants us to suffer and feel pain and sorrow. In just a few seconds or with a slightly different decision on my part it could have changed the course of the life of my son and our family.
I would like to thank Razor for the safety that their helmet gave my son. My small boy's life could have been changed forever. I am so grateful for the people that have engineered the helmet he wore that day. Thank you, Thank you, with all my heart.

Sincerely,
Kay C Whittaker, Quincy's Father.

0 comments: